Rates & Insurance
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Some insurance plans cover telehealth and online counseling. During the covid-19 quarintine most insurance plans are covering this service. Please contact your insurance provider for more information.
I am an out of network provider. You will receive an invoice in the client portal to submit for reimbursement if your plan allows for it. This decision comes from a desire to give you the best treatment possible without being influenced by insurance companies and their policies.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- Initial Evaluation rate is $200
- Ongoing 30 minute sessions $155
- Ongoing 45 minute sessions $185
- Ongoing hour sessions $200 (usually a family or parent session)
Some insurance plans reimburse up to 80 percent of this rate. Check to see what your out of network benefit is for mental health outpatient.
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!