Places to Get Started
"Difficult Roads Often Lead to Beautiful Destinations"
Your life is feeling hectic. You've tried to bring peace to your family.
Nothing is working?!
Your children aren't listening. You've tried everything. Your spouse or yourself are overwhelmed and tired.
I know because when parents come to counseling it is usually their last ditch effort!
My passion is to help families find more peace. This can be through individual adult counseling with parents, parent sessions, family sessions or child sessions. So often in working with families, we find outside influences are affecting them without the family members realizing it. It isn't your fault. That's why Counseling is available. We can't see everything that is affecting us.
Outside Influences Affecting Your Family?
Such as the following:
• Learning Issues at school creating anxiety and anger in your children
• Bullying from other children or siblings
• Adoption reasons the children are too scared to talk about
• Too much time on electronics creating symptoms that resembles ADHD, Trauma, Bi-polar or Anxiety
• Secrets or Addiction in the family
• Intergenerational traumas
• Parenting skills/Relationship issues
• Death or loss of a family member or pet (grief)
• Hearing or experiencing tragic news in the world
• Family illness
• Special needs
• Sensory Integration - For example, your child won't wear jeans only cotton because they don't like how it feels.
• Parent Stress
Looking to help yourself or your child gain coping skills for a lifetime?
Children get stressed also. Sometimes they listen to an outsider more than parents. Sometimes I'm saying the same thing you are but hearing it from me an outsider, the children listen. Because I'm an expert in children and families often I'm adding a piece you might not know about.
You won't regret getting through the anxiety and making the phone call to change yourself and your family for a lifetime....
Through a safe, collaborative counseling environment we can find out what might be affecting your child or family. My job is to look for patterns, offer you strategies and help you put a plan together to get your family into a peaceful place. Not to mention teach your children coping skills for a lifetime of use to deal with life's ups and downs.
After 20 years of experience counseling children and adults, I’m confident that no problem is too great to overcome. Through therapy, there is usually a way to address the issues you face and learn coping strategies to help you both right now and in the future.
Give yourself and you family the gift of professional help. I’d love to work with you every step of the way.
Please contact me today!
When you are ready to change your self or family dynamics I'm here. If you'd like to see if we are a good fit contact me for a 15 min free phone consultation.