Online help and counseling in Doylestown, Bucks County, PA. Serving children, teens, young adults, and adults in the states of Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Florida online.
You’re on an emotional roller coaster ride and want to get off sometimes. You just want some peace in your life. You crave one day when the anxiety doesn’t take over. Tired of talk therapy? Integrative counseling for anxiety can help.
No matter how hard you try, you’re stuck in the anxiety rut. Some of your symptoms may include:
- Racing thoughts that are stuck in your head.
- Internal sensations are causing you to freeze.
- Avoiding situations so you don’t have to deal with it.
- Sleepless nights and panic right before important events.
- Feeling irritated with the people you’re close with.
- Constant comments about being “too sensitive.”
You’ve tried strategies that don’t work:
By the time I meet my clients, they have tried at least one strategy to calm stress and anxiety. They are frustrated and scared because nothing is helping. Have you tried any of these but haven’t gotten the relief you want?
- Talking to family and friends.
- Deep Breathing.
- Thinking positive.
- You have every self-help app out there.
- You think something is wrong with you.
- You fake it, put your smile on but you don’t feel right inside
- You’ve tried different talk therapists, self-help books.
You’re here because you need something different. You’re exactly who I help.
Sometimes you just want to hide, curl up in a corner and never leave your house. You are perfect for this practice if you are open to moving forward with whatever you want to work on.
If you are interested in some of my past success stories see the anxiety success stories page by clicking the button below.