Make an Appointment: [email protected] | 215-352-4400

  • banner image

    Meet Stacey B. Shapiro, LCSW

    Over the past 20 years counseling children, teens, families and adults working in drug and alcohol facilities, and family service agencies, I decided to open a private practice. It was my vision to counsel adults and children to resolve their symptoms in an ethical and innovative environment. In my private practice I can give you the time and energy needed to get you where you want yourself or your family to go.


    • Association of Energy Psychology SoulCollage
    • Online Counseling Directory

    I can help you successfully resolve or manage symptoms of

    • Anxiety
    • Anger
    • Insomnia
    • Acting out behaviors in children
    • Along with many other issues you and your family may be experiencing.

    I have helped many people resolve their symptoms of sleepless nights, flashbacks, anxiety, acting out behaviors, temper tantrums etc. Within a relatively short period of time we assess and resolve or learn to manage your symptoms.

    Don’t continue to suffer with anger, anxiety and lack of sleep when I can help you resolve these symptoms through innovative techniques. Your family can operate more peacefully we just need to get to the core issues. See counseling for children and families page and the anxiety page.

    As a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Registered Play Therapist and Supervisor (RPT-S). I can provide counseling just like marriage and family counselors or psychologists. While also using play therapy to help guide treatment into the child’s inner world.

    It is important to know the difference between a Registered Play Therapist and a counselor who plays with children when picking a provider to help you. My training in play therapy is extensive and I continue to get training every year in this modality as well as other modalities I provide. See the Play Therapy page.

    I have experience working with adults, teens and children in general. I’m also well versed in working with adopted children. See adoption page for more on this.

    For 10 years, I worked at Pennsylvania State University Brandywine campus as their only counselor. I have extensive experience working with college students and their struggles. See young adult page to learn more.

    Throughout all of my experiences I have worked with highly sensitive children and adults. This population makes up 80 percent of the counseling population. If your child or yourself feel more than others seem to and your sensitive to your environment you fall in this category.

    In addition, I provide workshops and consultation to other therapists and their patients. I have been an adjunct professor at

    Pennsylvania State University Brandywine campus,
    Temple University Ambler Campus Play Therapy program
    Montgomery County Community College.
    See workshop page. For more about these.

    Living with stress and anxiety makes life so much harder. Usually within a relatively short period of time we can reduce or eliminate these symptoms. Energy and Mindfulness techniques are very helpful in working with anxiety and reducing symptoms. Come learn these techniques for a more peaceful life. See the Energy techniques page.

    Even if you have a therapist, I offer consultation sessions to help resolve specific issues such as anxiety, phobias, and trauma through mindfulness or energy techniques. During the consultation sessions you can stay with your current therapist. Call for a 15-minute free phone consultation to see if we are a good fit.

    Reach Out Today!

    Please complete the form below to schedule an appointment.
    I will try my best to accommodate your request and will be in touch ASAP.

    By submitting this form via this web portal, you acknowledge and accept the risks of communicating your health information via this unencrypted email and electronic messaging and wish to continue despite those risks. By clicking "Yes, I want to submit this form" you agree to hold Brighter Vision harmless for unauthorized use, disclosure, or access of your protected health information sent via this electronic means.